Monday, January 18, 2010

Daytime/Nighttime Photography

So, I decided to look for and compare some pictures taken during different times of the day, to go with this week's assignment. These are some of the ones I found. (And, yes, I decided to stick with a theme...):


Dawn

Daytime


Dusk

Nighttime


I personally like the daytime one the least and the 2 night ones the best. I guess the daytime colors just seem too bright and blue for me. I find the different colors and lights in the sky to be what really makes the image and I love how they reflect off the water . Even the dawn picture has a more appealing range of colors (I really enjoy how the yellow from the sun adds to the image and I think the way the sun was photographed was perfect and not distracting, like in many other photographs I've seen with the sun in it). Therefore, I have decided that early in the morning and late in the evening would be the ideal times of the day to go out and take pictures. But, of course, that just applies to beach horizons...

No comments:

Post a Comment